This is another very positive update! The car is pretty much done at this point, and there are only a few little things that need to be done to hand the keys over to the owner. At this point, it was just the main "decorating" parts of the front and rear to make it more aesthetically pleasing. Below you can see the beginning t sort through the wires and organize them more. I also made the clear Lexan covers, and also finished other aesthetics of the front.
With the front now being mostly complete, it was time to transition to the back which would be much more difficult. I started in the rear by organizing all of the wires, securing the dangling ones up clear of road debris, and eliminating any unnecessary wires as well. All high voltage cables were also tied up and organized as well, and covered with orange convoluted tubing for extra security. I also added black KYDEX (a type of plastic) panels near the motor, and black vinyl everywhere else to deflect rain from below, and guide the rain from the top. The interior was also finished and all put back together as well with all wires loomed up and tucked away and secured. The only part left to do in the back, is add the Lexan cover over the components, which only needs to be mounted.